هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

الرئيسيةالرئيسية  أحدث الصورأحدث الصور  التسجيلالتسجيل  دخولدخول  

brides - Lets do the damn thing

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
Brisbane
زائر

brides  - Lets do the damn thing Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: brides - Lets do the damn thing   brides  - Lets do the damn thing Emptyالإثنين يوليو 25, 2011 9:38 pm

Perth online dating - Keep doing it over and over My name is Tanya RIDER I'm into trying new things. I'm looking for a mature male who's interested in making a new friend with benefits. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site: so contact me there I'm attracted to men who take care of themselves. You must be honest and CLEAN. Hobart online dating Warrnambool free online dating Perth dating benaught Mandurah dating Looking for strong sexy man to fullfil all of my desires and fantasies. If you are up for the challednge send me a message . Age and race dont matter, but u better know your way around a womans body to mess with me. I have a huge heart and laugh at everything. I'm always acting a fooll, always talking, always believing. I cawn make the best out of every situation. I want someone to hook up with on the side from time to time. Message me if ya wanna know more. I just got out of a tough time and i'm looking to explore the worrld a bti. I'm looking for some fun with no drama ... well message me i interested and ill do the same if i like what i see. BTW I am bi so ladies, dont be afraid to message me Smile I am happily single. I am not necessarily looking for a traditional relationship. I enjoy men'sw company and have alot of sexual (and other) energy. I am very open to new experiences with the right man. More can be disxussed later. I am a very out going person. I love to have fun. Goof around. Im tired of being stuck with JERKS. That is all I ever get stuck with,and I hate it. I think im the UNLUCKY one or just feel that way but maybe my luck will change. I am new to the area and just trying to make some fuck friends. Not looking for a relationship, since I dont have the time. If that sounds good then send me a message.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

brides - Lets do the damn thing
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
 :: منتديات قهوة البحرين :: قهوة العام-
انتقل الى: